In this two day, intensive, hands-on workshop running March 22 – 23, 2014, you’ll learn these secrets:
- Picking the correct categories and reaching the top of Amazon’s bestseller lists
- Using Amazon’s Tools to showcase your book to thousands of readers
- Connecting with top interview and review sites and getting reviews at NO cost
- Developing marketing strategies that guarantee exposure to readers of books like yours
- Creating a professional product without spending a fortune
- Learning the secret behind great titles
- Building support systems that work
- Having media opportunities come to you
March 22/23 at Douglas College in New Westminster, BC.
Early-bird admission fee (until February 15) is $299. Use coupon code “indieunltd” to save $200 and pay only $299 (valid only until Feb 15 through vswonline.org) Regular admission is $449.
For more information, please visit the event link here.
* * * * *
Information and announcements such as these are provided from time to time by Indies Unlimited in the way of a public service. We strongly encourage interested parties to exercise due diligence in researching and evaluating all such opportunities of interest before choosing to participate.