It’s that time again…time to choose your favorite flash fiction story of the week! It’s all up to you now – only one can win Flash Fiction Readers’ Choice Champion honors. It’s super easy – choose your favorite and cast your vote below.
Check out this week’s entries here. Make your decision, then use those share buttons at the bottom of the post to spread the word. Attention Authors: It is okay if you ask people to vote for you!
Voting polls close Thursday at 5 PM Pacific time. If the poll doesn’t close on time, any votes received after 5 pm will be removed.
REMINDER – entries over the 250 limit are disqualified.
Which "Orca" flash fiction entry deserves your vote?
- Patrick Andrews (34%, 20 Votes)
- Michael Pickford (26%, 15 Votes)
- Dale E. Lehman (12%, 7 Votes)
- Lou Silvestri (5%, 3 Votes)
- Olivia Andem (5%, 3 Votes)
- Theodore Jerome Cohen (3%, 2 Votes)
- Judith Garcia (3%, 2 Votes)
- Diane Selby (3%, 2 Votes)
- Allen Alright (2%, 1 Votes)
- Bill Engleson (2%, 1 Votes)
- Ken Alger (2%, 1 Votes)
- Kevin P Michaels (2%, 1 Votes)
- Marc Twine (0%, 0 Votes)
- Ash Gray (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 58
NOTE: Entrants whose submissions exceed the 250 word limit will be disqualified even if they win. ONE VOTE PER PERSON, please. Duplicate votes will be deleted. The results displayed above are unofficial until verified by administration.