Nominations are complete for the 2014 Indies Unlimited Excellence Awards. We are now down to the finalists in each category. Voting to determine the winner for each category will commence at 9 AM US Pacific Time on February 6, 2015, and conclude at 5 PM US Pacific Time on February 20, 2015.
Winners will be determined by dividing the votes received (popularity) by the Alexa global traffic ranking (impartial industry statistics) as read on the morning of February 1, 2014. Alexa is the foremost internet traffic ranking service. A site’s Alexa ranking is an indication of the utility and presence of the site.
Winners for each category will be announced at 1 PM, US Pacific Time on February 23, 2015.
You may vote only once for one finalist in each category:
Which of the finalists is your choice for Best Book Review Site?
- Girl Who Reads (50%, 130 Votes)
- Big Al's Books and Pals (35%, 91 Votes)
- I'm A Voracious Reader (12%, 31 Votes)
- A Well Read Woman (2%, 5 Votes)
- Book Viral (0%, 1 Votes)
- Candys Raves (0%, 1 Votes)
- Ms Romantic Reads (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 259
Which of the finalists is your choice for Best Resource Site?
- The Passive Voice (43%, 44 Votes)
- eNovel Authors at Work (13%, 13 Votes)
- Savvy Book Writers (12%, 12 Votes)
- Live Write Thrive (11%, 11 Votes)
- Anne R. Allen’s Blog (8%, 8 Votes)
- The Crimson League (8%, 8 Votes)
- Build Book Buzz (6%, 6 Votes)
Total Voters: 102
Which of the finalists is your choice for Best Promotion Site?
- BookBub (44%, 49 Votes)
- The Fussy Librarian (27%, 30 Votes)
- Kindle Books & Tips (10%, 11 Votes)
- Choosy Bookworm (8%, 9 Votes)
- Book Goodies (4%, 4 Votes)
- Digital Book Today (4%, 4 Votes)
- eBookLister.net (2%, 2 Votes)
- PeopleReads (2%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 111