If your book were a conversation, what is the one sentence someone might overhear that would make them want to listen to more? Let’s see if you can intrigue, entice, and invite readers with one line from your book. Since yesterday was Valentine’s Day, let’s go with something romantic. Or an attempt at being romantic. We don’t care which. (Just keep it safe-for-work, please.)
Go ahead and show off your writing chops. This feature is NOT restricted to bargain books. One line per book. One entry per comment, please.
We will convert your link to a clickable book cover. Do not attempt to insert an image in comments on your own.
Just put the following information in the comment section:
1. ONE SENTENCE of narrative or dialogue from your book (not a paragraph – not an exchange between characters, and no F-Bombs or sex scenes);
2. The title of the book from whence that that gem of writing came;
3. The Amazon link so people can go and buy that book! (We’re only doing Amazon this time around); and
4. Where you are going to SHARE THE LINK to this amazing opportunity (FB, Twitter, StumbleUpon, etc…) Why? Because we’re nosy that way.
Use the share buttons below, or copy the link in the address bar above and share the news on your favorite social media platforms. The more, the merrier, right?
Not sure you get how to do it? Here’s an example for you:
1. He puffed his chest out like an anemic rooster, then swept Lila off her feet and threw her over his shoulder.
2. Triple Dog Dare
4. Will share this post to LinkedIn author groups, FB reader groups, Twitter, and StumbleUpon!
So let’s give it a try, shall we? Please make sure to follow the RULES above. Now, go ahead and entice the world with your best shot. IU is a safe-for-work site. PLEASE do not post links to erotica, religious, or political titles.