This year, we’ve done things a little differently for the 2015 Indies Unlimited Excellence Awards. Through social media polling, we’ve come up with the finalists for each category. Voting to determine the winner for each category will commence at 1 PM US Pacific Time on February 1, 2016, and conclude at 5 PM US Pacific Time on February 19, 2016.
Winners will be determined by dividing the votes received (popularity) by the Alexa global traffic ranking (impartial industry statistics) as read on the morning of January 20, 2016. Alexa is the foremost internet traffic ranking service. A site’s Alexa ranking is an indication of the utility and presence of the site.
Winners for each category will be announced at 1 PM, US Pacific Time on February 22, 2016.
You may vote only once for one finalist in each category:
Which of the finalists is your choice for Best Book Review Site?
- Girl Who Reads (58%, 61 Votes)
- Big Al's Books & Pals (29%, 30 Votes)
- Authors Interviews (6%, 6 Votes)
- Online Book Club for Readers (4%, 4 Votes)
- A Voracious Reader (2%, 2 Votes)
- Cath 'n' Kindle Book Reviews (1%, 1 Votes)
- Layered Pages (1%, 1 Votes)
- Charles Ray's Ramblings (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 105
Which of the finalists is your choice for Best Resource Site?
- Chris the Story Reading Ape (44%, 44 Votes)
- The Passive Voice (23%, 23 Votes)
- The Book Designer (10%, 10 Votes)
- Anne R. Allen’s Blog (6%, 6 Votes)
- Terrible Minds (5%, 5 Votes)
- Kristen Lamb (5%, 5 Votes)
- Let's Get Digital (3%, 3 Votes)
- The Digital Reader (2%, 2 Votes)
- Independent Publishing Magazine (1%, 1 Votes)
- The Author Chronicles (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 99
Which of the finalists is your choice for Best Promotion Site?
- Book of the Day (39%, 28 Votes)
- Ereader News Today (25%, 18 Votes)
- Read Freely (14%, 10 Votes)
- Goodriter (BuckBooks) (10%, 7 Votes)
- bknights (10%, 7 Votes)
- eBookLister.net (1%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 71